- I am using Canon 6D and shoot in RAW format. Edited in Lightroom.
- For action camera, thought of buying gopro (but i rarely take selfie and might seldom use action cam) so bought yi cam semata-mata for underwater moment (which surprisingly satisfied me with the outcome)
- As a muslimah, it's pretty inconvenient to swim with a tracksuit/t-shirt. (tak rasa free bila swimming) Better buy a swimsuit or wear something that can easily dry-fast. maybe jersey type material?
- Bought my swimming attire from ogival (a well known brand, which fully cover your aurat from top to bottom, plus longgar pula) since i have been swimming regularly so it's worth it.
- Bring along minyak angin (boleh kejang kaki while swimming. helpful in case anything) + mabuk laut pills (if u are not confident for a boat ride) + minyak gamat (luka sebab coral ke). pandai-pandai lah hidup. i memang minah minyak. nak minyak apa? kapak? serai wangi? kayu merah? bam pala? vicks? yuyi cap limau? semua ada haha
- After sun gel
- Mineral water
- Skills :D (snorkel without a life jacket is definitely a freedom!)
- 1st DayPEN-KUL-TWU
- 2nd DayPackage Price RM155/pax (2-5Pax)
- 3rd DayPackage Price RM200/pax (5 Pax)Mataking IslandPandanan IslandPompom Island
- 4th DayTWU-KUL-PEN
Bestest package deal dan mudah sangat nak deal from D'One BBM (click to view their FB). Prices of the package would be cheaper if more people in a group.
Summary, Bohey Dulang:
- Hike 600m up for a magnificient view!
- On my way up, tak kira muda atau tua, ada yang muntah lah pening lah etc. Don't underestimate that 600m is nothing. Make sure you, at least, excercise reguarlaly before this trip.
- Jangan patah semangat, the view are really magnificient. Worth every sweat haha
Summary, Mantabuan Island:
- We just chillin' and having lunch there. But of course you can snorkel.
Summary, Sibuan Island:
- Pack with people
- So pretty
- Amazing coral spot
Summary, Mataking Island:
- The prettiest and magnificient view among other island
- The farthest
- The most expensive trip available in package. haha. tapi puas hati
- Amazing creatures down there.
- Kulit paling tanned masa ni :3
Summary, Pandanan Island:
- Not many people were there.
- So pretty feels like our very own private island.
Summary, Pompom Island:
- Ni pun takdak orang
- Not a coral spot so, so-so je.
- But still pretyy!
- Place where we stay serve breakfast.
- Don't expect to have really good food for breakfast around semporna town. Lapik perut boleh lah. :3
- Seafood for dinner, definitely have to try.
- Flight - RM258/Return
- Hotel (walking distance to jetty) - RM222/person (For 3 nights, shared with Adi)
- Boats Package - RM155+RM200
- Extra, transportation/food etc - (plus/minus) RM100
- Total: RM935
The person who actually brought up the idea of semporna trip. tq adi. tanpamu, tak ku jejakjejaklah kaki kat sini.
Next day, waiting for our boatman!
Mantabuan island. Chillin' and lunch bawah pokok.
Getting ready untuk skodeng ikan! Sibuan islan
Budak-budak ni ya Allah swimming macam ni kolam depan rumah depa ja. T___T
You actually can walk to that island from Mataking (named Timba timba island)! amazingly subhanallah cantik sangat!
Chillin' at my own private island! Pandanan! (i wish! haha. tapi memang macam private island, fabulous sangat!)
Having my lunch in humble way even it's on my own private island. haha
This is how my private island looks like. bungkus bawak balik letak tepi rumah boleh?
Our final destination, pompom island!
4th day. heading back home!
Still got that adrenaline however lepastu balik scroll gambar bersedih bila nak swim lagi! :(